Tuesday, March 16, 2010

archie drama

The archie drama is a big issue atleast for me as I am the comic lover.Please this is a serious issue and both emotionaly and practically I am into it. Archie is going to dump veronica over betty but when I think about it I feel sad for veronica. Not because she is my fave character but if you look at the situation think about the lodge enterprise and the twins wont it be difficult for them . They are just toddlers and what all will they have to face if ron and archie go in for a divorce. I think archie should have taken the right decesion at first only if he is not good at decesion making then he is at fault he is distroying many lives by this now marriage is not a game of ludo but is chess complicated at first. Archie is a jerk i`ll say all the best to veronica she should forget about archie and find someone better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi all this is me the owner of the blog and i am new at blogging i would like u all to post ur views harsh or not so harsh on what i write all i want is your inner voice!!lol
    regards
    tarini gautam
    7th standard

    ReplyDelete